Could you be the next Nora Roberts, Debbie Macomber or Linda Lael Miller? Do you have the passion to write the next Fifty Shades of Grey and just need some pointers to get started?
In this series of articles on How to Write Romance Fiction, editor and blogger, Irene Vartanoff covers all the basic to start you on what we hope will be your road to a career as a successful romance fiction writer. Let this be the year you finally fulfill your dream to get published.
- The Fabled Formula for Writing a Romance Novel
- Find the Right Method for Plotting Your Romance Novel
- Does Your Romance Novel Need a Sex Scene?
- How to Submit a Romance Manuscript for Publication
- Writing a Query Letter for a Romance Novel
- How to Write a Synopsis
- How to Interpret Rejection Letters
- What to Do If Your Manuscript Gets Accepted
- Self-Publishing — Updated Version Coming Soon
- How to Make Writing the Most Important Part of Your Day